Day to day fun stuff relating to the cutest pup in the world.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Whatchamean I can't go outside?

Okay, so the next few days look like they will be dark days. Normally I would like to just relax around the house, but I would rather bask in the sunlight.
Did you know that you are 25% more creative when you're lying down? Isn't that an interesting fact? Ya.. thats why I sleep all the time.
Mum played "baseball" tonight with a group of other humans.... nice.. they wouldn't even let me play. Waah. Stupid ball was too big for me to carry ... but, I could ROLL it around... sheesh.
I kept barking and barking and was a bit of a nusance, but, what the heck... vocal chords are for being loud.. who says i need to keep quiet.
Mum was happier today...than yesterday. She wants a change. I can tell these things. Change of job/career? Scenery? Move to Calgary? Grow up? hhaaa..
I think we're gonna go for a walk b4 the next rain falls....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home