Day to day fun stuff relating to the cutest pup in the world.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Crazy hours

Hey. So, I went out with my mum today. She has not been spending enough time with me lately, and has been gone quite a lot in the last week. She tells me she'll be 'back soon' but sometimes its DARK outside by the time she gets back. Since I have no concept of time, I'm happy when she comes home, and forget that I didn't get my walk. She said something to our neighbor about working 60 hours last week. Whatever that means. I just don't want her to do THAT again. She is too tired to go for walks and thats just not good. Although, when she works that late, she sometimes takes me to work and that is fun too.. so many things to sniff. I love sneaking away and running up and down the halls. Also, I like to scare people when they walk by her 'cubicle', I like to wait till they get REAL close and then jump out and bark at them.. whooo hooo...scares them quite well, I must say... clutching their hearts and jumping in fright!!! Ya.. I'm a bad@ss..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home